In sunny Christchurch
The flight was ok if long but we expected that. I would recommend the Asian vegetarian food option got really nice meals. I watched three movies and a full TV series, or two, read a book. I tried to sleep leaning Sideways, curled up , straight I got some sleep maybe five hours overall.
Finally got to Christchurch and the whole of Perry's family where at the airport to meet us , so nice of them all.
Then back to Faye's for home made cookies and a cup of coffee.
After a long sleep and a lie in we have been resting, checking our nz bank accounts and recovering.
The sun is shining it is 24 degrees and the sky is blue.
I've just made dinner with tomatoes I picked from the garden.
Starting to feel like it might not be England.
J

Comments
Post a Comment